Learn why the majority of the world's major carriers are uniting around the ONAP platform to accelerate their businesses.
ONAP Amsterdam – What You Need to Know
The ONAP project was formed in March, 2017 in response to a rising need for a common platform for telecommunication, cable, and cloud operators—and their solution providers—to deliver differentiated network services on demand, profitably and competitively, while leveraging existing investments. 8 months later, a global community of operators, the top 10 networking vendors, and leading professional services firms, has delivered the first vendor-agnostic, model-driven network orchestration and automation platform.
In this webinar, ONAP leaders Arpit Joshipura and Phil Robb share how ONAP Amsterdam was designed to enable network providers to massively scale their operations and improve efficiency in response to surging network demand, with examples from live trials at leading providers. They will also discuss the unique role of the evolving ONAP community in bringing a vendor-neutral development platform to fruition.
- Arpit Joshipura, GM Networking and Orchestration, Linux Foundation
- Phil Robb, VP Operations and Networking Projects, Linux Foundation
- Tim Doiron, Principal Analyst, ACG Research
During the webinar, you’ll learn:
- Rallying point for global network providers
- Unified platform to accelerate VNF development and adoption
- Current Proofs of Concept showing new service delivery in minutes
- Tested blueprints available for key use cases
By clicking the links above, I consent to share my contact information with the sponsor(s) of this content.