If organizations want to drive into the digital age, they must first modernize their infrastructure.
If organizations want to drive into the digital age, they must first modernize their infrastructure. They need consistent policies and an agile management framework across their hybrid cloud environments. But gaining the visibility, orchestration and management across all environments – on-premise data centers and public and private clouds – presents unique challenges. At the same time, organizations want to arm their DevOps teams with solutions and services that match their cutting-edge application delivery and empower the use of modern architectures like containers and microservices.
When you watch this on-demand webinar you will learn:
- How to centrally manage policies for application load-balancing, traffic management and application security
- Ensure automation and self-service to streamline app provisioning
- Use advanced per-application analytics to reduce troubleshooting time
- Manage workloads across various infrastructures – public and private clouds, container and data center
- Kamal Anand, VP Cloud Business, A10 Networks
- Tom Gurrette, Director Cloud Solutions Architect, A10 Networks
- David Mayer, VP Cloud and Software Strategy, Insight
- Paul Parker-Johnson, Principal Analyst, ACG Research
Disclaimer: Statements and opinions expressed in webinars and other related materials are those of the authors, presenter, and organizations they represent; and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of SDxCentral, LLC or its publishers, editors, employees, members, partners, or sponsors.
SDxCentral, LLC makes no representation concerning and does not guarantee the source, originality, accuracy, completeness or reliability of any statement, information, data, finding, interpretation, advice, opinion, or view presented. SDxCentral will not be held responsible for any claim, loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any information within this site, or any information accessed through this site.
Notice: Pursuant to the SDxCentral Terms of Service, by viewing or downloading sponsored content such as pdfs, podcasts or videos, or signing up for our webinars, you agree to allow SDxCentral to share your contact information with the sponsor.