If organizations want to drive into the digital age, they must first modernize their infrastructure.
If organizations want to drive into the digital age, they must first modernize their infrastructure. They need consistent policies and an agile management framework across their hybrid cloud environments. But gaining the visibility, orchestration and management across all environments – on-premise data centers and public and private clouds – presents unique challenges. At the same time, organizations want to arm their DevOps teams with solutions and services that match their cutting-edge application delivery and empower the use of modern architectures like containers and microservices.
When you watch this on-demand webinar you will learn:
- How to centrally manage policies for application load-balancing, traffic management and application security
- Ensure automation and self-service to streamline app provisioning
- Use advanced per-application analytics to reduce troubleshooting time
- Manage workloads across various infrastructures – public and private clouds, container and data center
- Kamal Anand, VP Cloud Business, A10 Networks
- Tom Gurrette, Director Cloud Solutions Architect, A10 Networks
- David Mayer, VP Cloud and Software Strategy, Insight
- Paul Parker-Johnson, Principal Analyst, ACG Research
By clicking the links above, I consent to share my contact information with the sponsor(s) of this content.