See how Red Hat’s open 5G architecture foundation helps modern telcos deploy new services (MEC apps, vRAN, IoT) – faster, economically and at massive scale.
The Modern Telco is Open Series, Part 1: Open Telco Framework
Modern telco network data traffic is growing at an extraordinary pace. To address this challenge, Red Hat’s open telco model offers a strong 5G architecture foundation that helps telcos deploy multiaccess edge computing (MEC) applications like Virtual RAN, artificial reality, and industrial Internet of Things (IoT).
Red Hat and its global partner ecosystem have shaped innovations in emerging open technologies and tools that have helped cloud-scale companies and telecommunications providers achieve these operational efficiencies at massive scale.
Catch up on more of The Modern Telco is Open Series on SDxCentral
During the webinar, you’ll learn to:
- Use Intel® Select Solutions for NFVi Red Hat® Configurations within Red Hat’s open telco model.
- Manage increasing data and expand your share of the digital economy using the three platforms in Red Hat’s open telco model—data management, application, and network infrastructure.
- Deploy new services faster while taking advantage of open source economics to increase business value and cost savings.
- Ian Hood, Chief Architect, Global Service Provider, Red Hat
- Bill Wright, Director, Business Development and Artificial Intelligence Network Initiative, Red Hat
Disclaimer: Statements and opinions expressed in webinars and other related materials are those of the authors, presenter, and organizations they represent; and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of SDxCentral, LLC or its publishers, editors, employees, members, partners, or sponsors.
SDxCentral, LLC makes no representation concerning and does not guarantee the source, originality, accuracy, completeness or reliability of any statement, information, data, finding, interpretation, advice, opinion, or view presented. SDxCentral will not be held responsible for any claim, loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any information within this site, or any information accessed through this site.
Notice: Pursuant to the SDxCentral Terms of Service, by viewing or downloading sponsored content such as pdfs, podcasts or videos, or signing up for our webinars, you agree to allow SDxCentral to share your contact information with the sponsor.