See how Red Hat’s open 5G architecture foundation helps modern telcos deploy new services (MEC apps, vRAN, IoT) – faster, economically and at massive scale.
The Modern Telco is Open Series, Part 1: Open Telco Framework
Modern telco network data traffic is growing at an extraordinary pace. To address this challenge, Red Hat’s open telco model offers a strong 5G architecture foundation that helps telcos deploy multiaccess edge computing (MEC) applications like Virtual RAN, artificial reality, and industrial Internet of Things (IoT).
Red Hat and its global partner ecosystem have shaped innovations in emerging open technologies and tools that have helped cloud-scale companies and telecommunications providers achieve these operational efficiencies at massive scale.
Catch up on more of The Modern Telco is Open Series on SDxCentral
During the webinar, you’ll learn to:
- Use Intel® Select Solutions for NFVi Red Hat® Configurations within Red Hat’s open telco model.
- Manage increasing data and expand your share of the digital economy using the three platforms in Red Hat’s open telco model—data management, application, and network infrastructure.
- Deploy new services faster while taking advantage of open source economics to increase business value and cost savings.
- Ian Hood, Chief Architect, Global Service Provider, Red Hat
- Bill Wright, Director, Business Development and Artificial Intelligence Network Initiative, Red Hat
By clicking the links above, I consent to share my contact information with the sponsor(s) of this content.