This webinar is sponsored by Red Hat and Intel. Red Hat and Intel have collaborated on NFVi Select Solutions—optimized, verified NFV solutions backed by a broad partner ecosystem — to help telco carriers build, launch, and validate revenue-generating services more quickly while reducing network infrastructure and operations costs.
The many benefits of open source innovation—with continuous integration and continuous development—in our always-on, cloud world come with the responsibility of management, support, and discipline. Creating and managing a cloud environment can be challenging, with many and continuously moving parts, and the need to optimize pools of virtual resources and different types of hardware. How can a telco be sure that data and services for their millions of user are consistently available and secure? With a “free” community version of software that encounters a bug or security vulnerability:
- How quickly can you get a reliable update or patch deployed to the resolve the issue?
- How will software you deploy from different community-based projects interact?
Watch this webinar to learn how Red Hat’s open telco model can help you develop reliable services that employ the right security level at each layer or system component. Modern telcos are able to accelerate new business developments with Red Hat’s open and integrated approach to scalability and security.
- Ian Hood, chief technologist, Global Telco, Red Hat
- Sanjay Aiyagari, Telecommunications Solutions Architect, North America, Red Hat
- Mike Bursell, Chief Security Architect, Red Hat
By clicking the links above, I consent to share my contact information with the sponsor(s) of this content.