Is your data center ready for the future? Learn about what is shaping the data center, how to cut through the noise on data center networking and listen to what you really need to build a reliable data center.
Lenovo 2018 Next-Gen Data Center Networking Report Webinar: Future-proof Your Data Center Networking for Big Data, Cloud, and Hyper-converged Applications
During the Lenovo 2018 Next-Gen Data Center Network webinar, you’ll learn how:
- Software gives an advantage to running and managing the data center with support for DevOps, multi-cloud and hyperconverged environments.
- Other enterprise customers are deploying to scale to the dynamic needs of the data center. See case studies from enterprises and hosted service providers.
- To achieve high performance and high satisfaction at low cost by building a network that will scale to the needs of your future data center.
- About the use cases for classic 3 tier and modern leaf spine architecture and see which one will work best for your needs.
- How to leverage Telemetry to identify bottlenecks and address application performance.
- To leverage SDN to provision and optimize the network.
- Compute, storage and networking work better together with simplified management.
- To avoid vendor lock-in and build a data center based on open and interoperability.
- Priya Natarajan, Sr. Director, Head of WW GTM, Lenovo
- Glen Lance, State Manager, Vintek
- Paul Parker-Johnson, Principal Analyst, ACG Research
Disclaimer: Statements and opinions expressed in webinars and other related materials are those of the authors, presenter, and organizations they represent; and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of SDxCentral, LLC or its publishers, editors, employees, members, partners, or sponsors.
SDxCentral, LLC makes no representation concerning and does not guarantee the source, originality, accuracy, completeness or reliability of any statement, information, data, finding, interpretation, advice, opinion, or view presented. SDxCentral will not be held responsible for any claim, loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any information within this site, or any information accessed through this site.
Notice: Pursuant to the SDxCentral Terms of Service, by viewing or downloading sponsored content such as pdfs, podcasts or videos, or signing up for our webinars, you agree to allow SDxCentral to share your contact information with the sponsor.