Communications services’ digital revolution is quickly running out of letters in the alphabet for clever acronyms. How should the industry ratify the best path forward when it comes to developing the right architecture to take today’s cash-flow generating legacy networks and transform them into tomorrow’s utopian ‘as-a-service’ network-nirvana.
We hone in on one of the critical pillars of this digital revolution – assurance – and provide a much-needed perspective of where the industry is today, where its headed and what’s required to get there including the much-discussed API. Plus, you’ll learn from the award-winning multi-vendor proof of concept for multi-operator networking-as-a-service featuring LSO concepts within the context of SDN and NFV.
Watching this webinar, you will learn:
- What is LSO, and how open source and SDOs are collaborating to support this industry evolution
- Top 5 drivers for performance assurance in next-generation digital networks
- The role of APIs and how to navigate the dangers and the benefits of software-defined-everything
- Details of an award-winning industry collaboration for networking-as-a-service and its implications for performance assurance
Watch the full on-demand presentation, and download the presentation slides and additional assets supplied by InfoVista and MEF:
- Vision and Strategy Based on Network as a Service Principles
- Carrier Ethernet and SDN Part 2
- Zero-Touch Network-as-a-Service: Leveraging LSO, SDN and NFV
- Enabling Customer-premise Cloud-based Services with Lifecycle Service Orchestration
- VistaInsight® CSP Edition
- More information on NFV/SDN Performance Management and Service Assurance.
By clicking the links above, I consent to share my contact information with the sponsor(s) of this content.