Sponsored By: InfoVista
We hone in on one of the critical pillars of this digital revolution – assurance – and provide a much-needed perspective of where the industry is today, where its headed and what’s required to get there including the much-discussed API. Plus, you’ll learn from the award-winning multi-vendor proof of concept for multi-operator networking-as-a-service featuring LSO concepts within the context of SDN and NFV.
Watching this webinar, you will learn:
- What is LSO, and how open source and SDOs are collaborating to support this industry evolution
- Top 5 drivers for performance assurance in next-generation digital networks
- The role of APIs and how to navigate the dangers and the benefits of software-defined-everything
- Details of an award-winning industry collaboration for networking-as-a-service and its implications for performance assurance
Watch the full on-demand presentation, and download the presentation slides and additional assets supplied by InfoVista and MEF:
- Vision and Strategy Based on Network as a Service Principles
- Carrier Ethernet and SDN Part 2
- Zero-Touch Network-as-a-Service: Leveraging LSO, SDN and NFV
- Enabling Customer-premise Cloud-based Services with Lifecycle Service Orchestration
- VistaInsight® CSP Edition
- More information on NFV/SDN Performance Management and Service Assurance.