Sponsored By: Huawei
2017 Virtual Customer Edge and SD-WAN Report Webinar: “Huawei SD-WAN Solution Delivers Ultimate Experience in Enterprise WAN“.
With the arrival of the globalization and digital age, more than 85% of services will be deployed on the cloud, and more than 70% of WAN traffic will be traffic of video services. They will lead to a surge in demand for bandwidth. More and more cloud services will compete for bandwidth, affecting experience of key services. Service encryption will be a common requirement among industries even if they each have specific demands for applications. Enterprises now require enhanced experience, such as flexible service deployment, additional network functions and experience assurance, and optimization of experience in transnational business.
Join our webinar to see how Huawei SD-WAN solution delivers ultimate experience in enterprise interconnection and helps carriers, MSPs, and enterprises achieve business success. This Webinar will demonstrate how Huawei SD-WAN solution identifies user-defined and encrypted applications and uses global intelligent traffic scheduling technology to deliver an intelligent path selection solution based on the user, application, and optimal path. In addition, it will focus on on-demand provisioning of Huawei and third-party VAS’s (vFW, vWOC.etc) based on open uCPE. It will demonstrate how Huawei SD-WAN solution achieves automatic deployment and cloud-based visualized management.
- Ian Foo, Director of Product Marketing and Branding, Network Product Line, Huawei
- Tim Doiron, Principal Analyst, ACG Research
During the webinar, you’ll learn:
- Identification of applications including user-defined applications and encrypted applications, and uses app-based E2E intelligent steering technology to deliver an intelligent path selection solution that is based on the user, application, and optimal path.
- On-demand Provisioning of Huawei and third-party VAS’s (vFW, vWOC.etc) within minutes based on open uCPE
- Cloud-Managed Visualized O&M to locate faults in seconds, Reducing OPEX by 80%.
Who should watch?
Industries: Banking and Financial Services, Consumer Products, Government (State and Local), Industrial Manufacturing and Insurance
Primary Roles: Network Architect, Network Operator, Executive, Researcher and Analyst/Media