When it comes to edge computing, no two companies are the same and no two environments are alike. Explore how the Dell EMC Extreme Scale Infrastructure (ESI) division can help carriers and service providers execute against their vision and strategy, and build edge computing infrastructure offerings designed to their specific needs.
Hyperscale cloud vendors have dominated IT news coverage for the last five+ years as they’ve set the standard for datacenter efficiency, agility and management. But now edge computing is trending. This on-webinar looks at edge computing, how it is defined, and how service providers, carriers and hyperscale companies all have unique infrastructure advantages and challenges when it comes to delivering on the promise of the edge.
Hear directly from the Dell EMC senior engineers who helped Dell emerge as a hyperscale leader nearly a decade ago, and learn how those best practices and learnings can be applied to edge environments. When it comes to edge computing, no two companies are the same and no two environments are alike. Explore how the Dell EMC Extreme Scale Infrastructure (ESI) division can help carriers and service providers execute against their vision and strategy, and build edge computing infrastructure offerings designed to their specific needs.
Finally, get an inside look at some of the latest offerings from ESI and how they can help you transform infrastructure at the edge:
- Dell EMC’s architecture leaders will showcase ESI’s latest rack scale infrastructure, offered to service providers who need open, scalable and consistent infrastructure from the edge to the core.
- Dell EMC engineers will discuss their approach and philosophy to designing and building micro Modular Data Centers – small, nimble data centers intended to help service providers speed the storage, processing and analysis of local data while providing rapid installation and quick time to market.
When you watch this on-demand webinar you’ll learn:
- How Dell EMC’s ESI division develops tailored solutions to meet service providers’ unique edge computing requirements.
- How ESI has helped hyperscale cloud vendors optimize the server, rack and datacenter for over a decade. Dell EMC is now bringing those learnings and best practices to service providers and applying them to edge deployments.
- How Dell EMC can help service providers drive operational efficiencies, speed time to production, and simplify operations with its micro MDCs and DSS 9000 rack scale infrastructure.
- Ed Bailey – Distinguished Engineer, Dell EMC ESI
- Mark Bailey – Distinguished Engineer and Lead MDC Architect, Dell EMC ESI
- Stephen Rousset – Distinguished Engineer and Director of Architecture, Dell EMC ESI
- Ty Schmitt, Fellow – Dell EMC ESI
Disclaimer: Statements and opinions expressed in webinars and other related materials are those of the authors, presenter, and organizations they represent; and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of SDxCentral, LLC or its publishers, editors, employees, members, partners, or sponsors.
SDxCentral, LLC makes no representation concerning and does not guarantee the source, originality, accuracy, completeness or reliability of any statement, information, data, finding, interpretation, advice, opinion, or view presented. SDxCentral will not be held responsible for any claim, loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any information within this site, or any information accessed through this site.
Notice: Pursuant to the SDxCentral Terms of Service, by viewing or downloading sponsored content such as pdfs, podcasts or videos, or signing up for our webinars, you agree to allow SDxCentral to share your contact information with the sponsor.