Open Networking 2.0 brings a level of disaggregation in network system software and operating systems for greater flexibility and programmability and forms the foundation of modern data center initiatives.
Dell EMC | Networking
Dell EMC Webinar: “Open Networking 2.0 – Disaggregating the Software Stack.”
Open Networking 1.0 was focused on basic hardware/ software disaggregation. And it succeeded in turning the corner on network virtualization and has activated widespread adoption. Now even this is changing fast in the new world of mobility and Internet of Things. We are moving toward the modern networking software stack with Open Networking 2.0. This disaggregation impacts the elements of network system software and operating systems and introduces new levels of software flexibility and programmability. This on-demand webinar focuses on the architectural elements of the modern networking software stack and the role of open source technologies in it. This session will also highlight service provider challenges, addressing commercial viability of Open Networking 2.0 in the ever changing landscape.
- Stefan Bokaie, VP Network Engineering, Dell EMC
- Shriraj Gaglani, EVP, Business Development, Metaswitch Networks
- Roy Chua, CPO, Co-Founder, SDxCentral
During the on-demand webinar, you’ll learn:
- Gain insights into the architectural elements for the modern networking software stack and the role of open source technologies
- Learn about the evolution from ON 2.0 being the developer’s dream to actual commercial viability of the technology
- Find out more about Dell EMC’s solutions in this space and how they can help your real-world business and technical challenges
- Learn more about Dell EMC OS10 Open Edition
By clicking the links above, I consent to share my contact information with the sponsor(s) of this content.