This on-demand webinar will outline Dell EMC’s and Intel’s vision for 5G networking, highlighting key technologies, architectural elements, and areas where Dell EMC and Intel are collaborating to optimize 5G build-outs.
Dell EMC | Networking
Dell EMC Webinar: “5G Infrastructure Transformation and Capacity Economics”.
As Communication Service Providers transform and modernize their infrastructure, we are witnessing an increasing adoption of virtualization and automation capabilities driven by the shift toward SDN and NFV architectures. One of the main drivers for this transformation, is the need to ready infrastructure for next generation services, in particular 5G networks, supporting higher-speed mobile broadband, massive device proliferation led by IoT, and mission-critical services for first responders.
Dell EMC and Intel have a long-standing history of partnership and collaboration and together are working to optimize solutions for delivering 5G network services, including collaborating on virtualizing baseband processing for network services such as Cloud RAN, edge computing for network services such as MEC and CORD, and researching how infrastructure accelerators, such as FPGAs, NVMe, and QAT can be used to improve performance and efficiency for computing workloads at the edge. This on-demand webinar will outline Dell EMC’s and Intel’s vision for 5G networking, highlighting key technologies, architectural elements, and areas where Dell EMC and Intel are collaborating to optimize 5G build-outs.
When you watch the on-demand version of this webinar you will:
- Learn more about Dell EMC and Intel’s shared 5G Vision
- Understand critical areas of collaboration between Dell EMC and Intel
- Find out more about the technologies and architectures that Dell EMC and Intel are collaborating on to optimize 5G architectures
- Learn more about Intel’s latest technologies and capabilities
- Kiran Khanna, Product Marketing Director, Dell EMC
- Kevin Shatzkamer, VP Service Provider Solutions and Strategy, Dell EMC
- Rajesh Gadiyar, Senior Director of Architecture & Systems Engineering of the Network Platforms Group, Intel
- Paul Parker-Johnson, Principal Analyst, ACG Research
By clicking the links above, I consent to share my contact information with the sponsor(s) of this content.