The combination of wireless connectivity and SD-WAN is ideal for bringing reliability and security to today's increasingly mobile workforce and ever-expanding network’s edge, and for providing connectivity to applications and data in the cloud.
LTE’s Role as a Primary WAN Link
Software-Defined WANs are no longer just for large buildings with loads of traffic headed to the data center. The expansion of enterprise-grade LTE networks, the upcoming availability of Gigabit LTE, and some carriers’ support for unmetered data plans are making wireless viable as a primary WAN link and ideal for accessing Internet and SaaS content directly from the branch. Also, the flexibility provided by wireless is critical for today’s enterprises that are pushing the boundaries of the branch out of buildings to bring products and services directly to their customers’ locations.
Cradlepoint’s Chief Marketing Officer, Todd Krautkremer, and Donna Johnson, VP of Product and Solution Marketing, explore how the combination of wireless connectivity and SD-WAN is ideal for bringing reliability and security to today’s increasingly mobile workforce and ever-expanding network’s edge — and for providing connectivity to applications and data in the cloud.
- Today’s needs and challenges at the network’s edge
- Why LTE is ready to be a primary WAN link for many types of organizations
- How SD-WAN has expanded beyond the branch into in-vehicle environments
- How SD-WAN has expanded beyond the physical branch into in-vehicle environments
- The importance of cloud-delivered visibility and control for wireless WAN
- Todd Krautkremer, Chief Marketing Officer, Cradlepoint
- Donna Johnson, VP of Production and Solution Marketing, Cradlepoint
Who should watch this webinar?
Industries: Retail, Government, Public Sector, First Responders, Healthcare, Transportation
Primary Roles: IT Directors, IT Operations Managers, Network Engineers, Network Architects, Chief Information Officers
By clicking the links above, I consent to share my contact information with the sponsor(s) of this content.