Sponsored By: Comcast Business
Comcast Business 2017 SD-WAN & vCE Report Webinar: Developing a Hybrid SD-WAN Plan
SD-WAN doesn’t need to be an all or nothing migration. In fact, for most companies it will be part of an overall hybrid WAN implementation. In fact, an IHS Markit March 2017 survey of 163 midsize and large enterprises revealed that four out of five respondents noted that they plan to adopt SD-WAN over the next four years. Easing into the many proven benefits of SD-WAN, can be an effective “All Network Solution” to test and experience new business capabilities across a distributed enterprise.
Expert panelists will discuss the key considerations and steps you can take to reimagine your network for future business opportunities.
Our panelists for this interactive webinar and discussion will be:
- Jeff Lewis, Vice President of Product Management for Comcast Business focused on next-generation networking, cloud, data center, Wi-Fi, and Internet solutions for business.
- Tim Doiron, Principal Analyst at ACG Research
Calm your concerns and gain valuable strategies to ease into SD-WAN.
During the Hybrid SD-WAN Plan webinar, you’ll learn:
- Understand how SD-WAN can unleash new opportunities for your business
- Overcome well-founded concerns about SD-WAN
- Learn how SD-WAN can work with your existing network
Read the full Q&A here.