Sponsored By: Citrix Systems
Combat Data Center Complexity to Achieve Business Agility with Citrix & Cisco
Are you struggling to keep up with digital disruptions to keep your business agile? Drowning in application management complexity? Learn how trusted innovators, Citrix and Cisco, share a common vision — to meet the rapidly changing needs of users and new applications using software-defined networking to modernize data centers.
Attend this webinar on November 2nd to discover how you can achieve business agility by building a secure, policy-driven architecture that offers deployment flexibility and the ability to choose the strategy that works best for your organization now and in the future. Learn how joint customer, Tiger Resort Okada Manila, benefited operational efficiencies by deploying Citrix NetScaler and Cisco ACI in their data center.
View this customer success story video on Tiger Resort – Okada Manila to hear how the largest integrated resort in the Philippines provides an extraordinary experience for their customers, while achieving business agility.
- Michael Leonard, Principal Product Marketing Manager, Citrix
- Ravi Balakrishnan, Senior Marketing Manager, Cisco
- Roy Chua, Chief Product Officer, SDxCentral
During the webinar, you’ll learn:
- The challenge: The future of work will respond to a changing world of digital disruptions
- The solution: Businesses need to modernize their data centers with software defined networking
- Customer success story: Tiger Resort Okada Manila, the largest integrated resort in the Philippines achieved business agility through data center automation with Citrix NetScaler and Cisco ACI