Ensure a reliable customer experience over SDx architectures with advanced network visibility fueled by converged data streams and practical network analytics.
CA Technologies 2018 APM/NPM Report Webinar: Evolving NetOps for Comprehensive Network Performance Monitoring of SDx Architectures
The network is the most important delivery mechanism for your brand and for over 20+ years, CA Technologies has understood that without a scalable, comprehensive and modern full-stack NPM solution, the customer experience will suffer. In this session, you will learn about the Network Operations and Analytics platform from CA Technologies that delivers advanced network analytics and comprehensive support across numerous technology stacks to help you meet your network operations and business goals. Walk with us through a typical NetOps triage scenario covering fault, performance, packet and flow analysis for traditional and new software-defined everything (SDx) architectures and you will discover that CA Technologies continues to provide advanced NetOps capabilities that deliver operational intelligence that protects your company brand and ensures digital business success.
Download the The Essential Guide to Modern Network Monitoring eBook from CA Technologies.
- Jeremy Rossbach – Sr Principal Product Marketing Manager, CA Technologies
- Bernie Clairmont – Sr Principal Consultant, PreSales, CA Technologies
- Stephen Collins – Principal Analyst, ACG Research
During the CA Technologies 2018 APM/NPM Report Webinar, you’ll learn:
- Network operations teams need a modern NPM platform to realize network transformation success. Traditional NPM solutions cannot meet the agility and scalability demands of modern SDx architectures.
- Without comprehensive network visibility across traditional and SDx (fault, performance, packet and flow analysis) along with learned pattern analytics that drives advanced network automation, NetOps with continue to struggle with ensuring a reliable customer experience that it delivered by modern network architectures.
- All of this needs to be accessible to NetOps in a converged and modern dashboard offering a customized experience via Open API capabilities, one full stack network collection method for every metric and delivered in-context to the application or service that needs triage.
Disclaimer: Statements and opinions expressed in webinars and other related materials are those of the authors, presenter, and organizations they represent; and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of SDxCentral, LLC or its publishers, editors, employees, members, partners, or sponsors.
SDxCentral, LLC makes no representation concerning and does not guarantee the source, originality, accuracy, completeness or reliability of any statement, information, data, finding, interpretation, advice, opinion, or view presented. SDxCentral will not be held responsible for any claim, loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any information within this site, or any information accessed through this site.
Notice: Pursuant to the SDxCentral Terms of Service, by viewing or downloading sponsored content such as pdfs, podcasts or videos, or signing up for our webinars, you agree to allow SDxCentral to share your contact information with the sponsor.