During this webinar, Aricent, SDxCentral and our analyst partners ACG Research will cut through the confusing messages in the market, provide key insights into effective approaches to MEC, and share unique lessons from real-world early Edge deployments at Tier 1 global CSPs.
Leading at the Edge – An Effective Approach to MEC
Enterprises and consumers worldwide stand to benefit from new services and capabilities that 5G and IoT will enable. Smart cities, intelligent buildings, tele-medicine, augmented reality, virtual reality and autonomous vehicles all promise to change the way we live. Key to ensuring successful roll-out of these services is laying the right foundation today. Edge computing architectures will play important roles in unlocking the billions of dollars in new revenue to Communication Service Providers (CSPs) and solution providers. However, with all the early hype around Edge computing and MEC, it can be difficult for CSPs to find the right path through the myriad platforms and emerging competing approaches.
Get a jump start on understanding how to effectively approach your Edge Computing and MEC deployments.
During this webinar, you’ll learn the following in order to lead at the Edge:
- Promises of Edge Computing – overall market and business opportunity
- Current state of Edge and MEC, including key standards and platforms
- Core Edge use cases and the Edge computing ecosystem
- Controlling Edge complexity
- Enacting a developer-centric vision
- Real-world lessons learned from Tier 1 deployments
- Leveraging a cloud-first mindset
- Business Success at the Edge
- Understanding business models
- Understanding roles for vendors, service companies in the ecosystem
- Mohan Aravamudhan, Assistant Vice President, Technical sales, Aricent
- Shamik Mishra, Director, Technology and Innovation, Aricent
- Chris Nicoll, Principal Analyst, ACG Research
Who should watch this webinar?
Industries: Enterprises looking at Edge Applications, Service Provider (Cloud) and Service Provider (Communications)
Primary Roles: Infrastructure Engineers and Architects, Directors of Engineering, Directors of Architecture, Solution Developers, Line of Business Owners and IT Decision Makers
By clicking the links above, I consent to share my contact information with the sponsor(s) of this content.