Nuage Network Virtualization Basics Webinar:
This webinar educates you about different approaches to Nuage network virtualization basics and the most important things to think about when picking a network virtualization vendor or setting up a proof of concept.
SDNCentral’s own Roy Chua, together with Houman Modarres, senior director of marketing at Nuage Networks, lead the webinar that covers network virtualization basics and essentials, including:
- Why network virtualization (NV)?
- What business problems it solves
- How NV relates to software-defined networking (SDN) and network functions virtualization (NFV)
- Pros and cons of different approaches to network virtualization
- Key attributes in evaluating NV solutions
The webinar complements SDNCentral’s recently published Network Virtualization Report, a timely, valuable guide to the industry today. In the report, our research team examines current approaches and what organizations should consider when looking at network virtualization solutions. The report takes you from a high-level look at business benefits of NV to pertinently detailed vendor profiles.
Watch the full webinar, or take a look at these additional resources: