Video: NEC SDN Controller Webinar: Seven Critical Tips for Deploying Enterprise SDN
Visit the NEC channel page for more insight into the SDN and NFV solutions from this NEC SDN Controller Webinar and more.
In conjunction with the launch of the 2015 SDN Controller Report, SDxCentral joins with NEC, one of the leading software-defined networking (SDN) vendors in the industry, to provide unique insights into their experience deploying production SDN networks.
Prior to deploying NEC’s SDN solutions, many customers experienced common network technology issues that kept their IT executives and network administrators awake at night, such as:
- Network complexity and fragility
- Inability to respond rapidly or automatically to business changes
- Vendor lock-in
- Ineffective resource utilization, including the network and related appliances
- Challenges in scaling the network to meet business needs without incurring significant new costs
Hosted by Roy Chua, co-founder of SDxCentral, and featuring SDN expert Don Clark, director of business development at NEC, this NEC SDN Controller Webinar on SDN deployments covers findings never before reviewed in SDN, including:
- Key attributes to look for in an SDN Controller
- The top SDN enterprise use cases, including network virtualization
- Common SDN challenges and how they can be addressed in production
- Actions you will want to take and actions to avoid to take to be successful
If you are an IT executive or network administrator considering SDN deployments in the near future, you will want to hear NEC’s first-hand experience. Watch the video assets below to learn more:
Notice: Pursuant to the SDNCentral Terms of Service, by viewing or downloading featured media such as pdfs, podcasts or videos, or signing up for our webinars, you agree to allow SDNCentral to share your contact information with the sponsor.