Service providers and enterprises can beat down cybercriminal success and regain control of security investments with automated visibility combined with a cloud security model from Palo Alto Networks.
Palo Alto Networks 2017 Infrastructure Security Report Webinar: Automated Visibility combined with a “Cloud Delivered” security model are keys for Next-Generation prevention
Over the last year, cybercriminals have demonstrated the power of using automation, cloud scalability and shared application knowledge to create major disruption with little cost, using off-the-shelf tools, well-known malware and unsophisticated ransomware techniques targeting vulnerable, lightly protected devices and users.
These expanded, cloud-enabled threats – often emanating from outside the perimeter of any single enterprise or service provider firewall domain – can only be prevented cost efficiently through a comprehensive approach that harnesses that same power – security automation, scalability, and collaboration across the broader security ecosystem.
Palo Alto Networks has recently introduced innovations into Next Generation Security Platform, including an applications framework vision, that empower organizations and service providers of all types and sizes to more effectively beat down cybercriminal success, regain control of security investments and leverage the broader security ecosystem.
Download the additional Palo Alto Network white papers
- Extended Application-Layer Visibility Across Multiple Mobile Network Peering Points
- Palo Alto Networks Application Framework
About the Presenter
As Head of Service Provider Marketing at Palo Alto Networks, Peter Margaris is responsible for the company’s overall solution messaging, positioning and market strategy directed at the company’s service provider business segment. With a diverse background and over 25 years of experience in telecommunications and mobile technologies, he has held business leadership roles at Motorola, Nokia, and F5 Networks, as well as wireless start-up companies in Silicon Valley. Peter has a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago and an M.B.A. from University of Illinois.
During the webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why minutes count in stopping malware from spreading
- Why a comprehensive cloud based threat intelligence is an essential and powerful element of the next generation security platform
- How a platform-based approach helps prevent botnet attacks to network infrastructure
- Why enterprise customers are increasingly turning to managed security service providers and how those MSSPs can increase revenue and value through a prevention-based offer
- How mobile network operators can more easily determine who is attacking their network and effectively respond
- How to regain security operations efficiencies through a comprehensive platform that leverages integrated intelligence
- The new vision for shared security intelligence and seamless application integration
Who should watch?
Industries: Mobile Network Operators, Managed Security Service Providers, Cable and broadband service providers and Enterprise
Primary Roles: Chief Technology Officer, Chief Security Officers, Network Planning Engineers, Network Operations Engineers and Network Security Architects
Disclaimer: Statements and opinions expressed in webinars and other related materials are those of the authors, presenter, and organizations they represent; and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of SDxCentral, LLC or its publishers, editors, employees, members, partners, or sponsors.
SDxCentral, LLC makes no representation concerning and does not guarantee the source, originality, accuracy, completeness or reliability of any statement, information, data, finding, interpretation, advice, opinion, or view presented. SDxCentral will not be held responsible for any claim, loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any information within this site, or any information accessed through this site.
Notice: Pursuant to the SDxCentral Terms of Service, by viewing or downloading sponsored content such as pdfs, podcasts or videos, or signing up for our webinars, you agree to allow SDxCentral to share your contact information with the sponsor.