Sponsored By: Nuage Networks
Most SD-WAN deployments so far have focused on automating WAN connectivity using SDN principles making it more agile. Unfortunately, many fall short when it comes to meeting key enterprise IT needs. With SD-WAN 2.0, enterprises can use SD-WAN as a platform to deliver a wide range of IT services quickly, securely and at a global scale that not only meets their current needs but can evolve to meet their future needs.
Enterprise IT needs are based on three key requirements: a multi-cloud strategy, a flexible infrastructure to support the growth of network function virtualization, and comprehensive end-to-end security. In this webinar each of these requirements is discussed in detail showcasing how SD-WAN 2.0 can be truly used as an IT services delivery infrastructure.
- Saurabh Sandhir, Head of Product Management, Nuage Networks from Nokia
- Roy Chua, Founder, Principal at AvidThink (formerly SDxCentral Research)
During the webinar, you’ll learn:
- Prior to SD-WAN 2.0, SD-WAN deployments have automated WAN connectivity using SDN principles making it more agile but have lacked the ability to meet enterprise IT needs.
- SD-WAN 2.0 is much more than an agile connectivity service and can serve as a platform that delivers enterprise IT services across any IP transport network.
- Enterprise IT needs that are addressed with SD-WAN 2.0 are based around three key pillars: having an end-to-end seamless multi-cloud strategy, offering a flexible and operationally efficient way to provide value-added services (VASs), and to offer truly seamless end-to-end security.
- One of the unique differentiating features of SD-WAN 2.0 offering is its “single pane of glass” network governance model providing visibility and control across the entire network including data centers, public clouds and branches.
- SD-WAN 2.0 represents the next generation of SDN automation in the cloud era and is uniquely available from Nuage Networks
Who should attend?
Industries: Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail and Wholesale, Service Provider (Managed Services) and Transportation
Primary Roles: Network Architect, Network Operator, DevOps, Developer and Executive
*By viewing this Analyst Webinar, you will be opted in to our research mailing list powered by AvidThink LLC (formerly SDxCentral Research). You will be given the option to opt out at anytime in all our mailings.