The pressure is on to react and respond ever faster to customer demands through multiple, existing and new digital channels without ratcheting up costs.
Nokia 2017 NFV MANO Report Webinar: Automating Orchestration for Agile Services.
In this webinar, Nokia Networks demonstrates how catalog-driven service orchestration makes you more competitive by enabling you to automatically instantiate rapid, repeatable network services. This includes easily integrating VNFs, automating VNF lifecycle management, and reliably constructing network service chains, allowing you to quickly launch or adapt services while reducing expenses. When you watch this webinar you will hear from Nokia experts and see their products in action.
During the webinar, you’ll learn:
- A clear view of the state of the art in NFV services
- Understand how virtualized network services can be automated
- See how to deliver customer-centric services faster
- What tools and support is required to prepare for automated orchestration
- BONUS: Enterprise SD-WAN demo using Nokia CloudBand for NFV MANO
Nokia invites you to download a copy of a recent report focusing on overcoming the challenges of scaling SD WAN services. Read the report.
- Nokia CloudBand – Web site
- Nokia CloudBand – Solution Brief
- Nokia CloudBand Network Director – Product Sheet
- Nokia Insight – SD-WAN and vCPE: Bust or Boom?
Read the full Q&A from the Nokia 2017 NFV MANO report webinar here.
By clicking the links above, I consent to share my contact information with the sponsor(s) of this content.