Network Virtualization Webinar Synopsis:
- The benefits and drawbacks of network virtualization, and what these mean for your larger software-defined networking (SDN) and network functions virtualization (NFV) strategy
- Advances in network virtualization, as well as a recap of NV in 2014
- A look at the current market and how NV is faring, along with a 2014 market view and vendor overviews
- Suggestions on what to keep an eye out for in 2015, such as network virtualization as a service, orchestration, and Linux containers, to name a few
- A brief look at vendor approaches, including Nuage Networks Virtualized Services Platform (VSP) and newest offering Virtualized Network Services (VNS)
The exclusive network virtualization webinar comes on the heels of the recently published Network Virtualization Report. If you haven’t had the chance to obtain your copy yet, it is available for download. The report features several companies’ takes on network virtualization and how they are integrating it into their business models. With input from our expert research team, the 2014 Network Virtualization Report is a helpful resource to have on hand.
Watch the full webinar here, or take a look at these additional resources:
Disclaimer: Statements and opinions expressed in webinars and other related materials are those of the authors, presenter, and organizations they represent; and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of SDxCentral, LLC or its publishers, editors, employees, members, partners, or sponsors.
SDxCentral, LLC makes no representation concerning and does not guarantee the source, originality, accuracy, completeness or reliability of any statement, information, data, finding, interpretation, advice, opinion, or view presented. SDxCentral will not be held responsible for any claim, loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any information within this site, or any information accessed through this site.
Notice: Pursuant to the SDxCentral Terms of Service, by viewing or downloading sponsored content such as pdfs, podcasts or videos, or signing up for our webinars, you agree to allow SDxCentral to share your contact information with the sponsor.