Join SDxCentral and The Linux Foundation for a session that explored how open source development is being used to accelerate networking technologies.
Linux Foundation Open Source Networking & Orchestration
Join SDxCentral and The Linux Foundation for an on-demand webinar with Arpit Joshipura, General Manager, Networking & Orchestration at The Linux Foundation for a session that explored how open source development is being used to accelerate networking technologies. As the home of projects such as OPNFV, OpenDaylight, ONOS and more, The Linux Foundation is helping drive the open source networking forward.
In this session, Mr. Joshipura dove into topics including:
- How has networking evolved and where is it heading?
- A sneak peek at the future architecture of enterprises and service providers
- Why automation at the Network & Orchestration layers have simplified adjacent markets and industries
In the Linux Foundation Open Source Networking & Orchestration webinar, we learned:
- Learn: Open Source innovations and technologies that enable end to end solutions to come alive for Enterprises, Carriers and Cloud.
- See: Open Networking Summit – connecting the software defined people in the entire ecosystem.
- Harmonize: Open Source, Open Standards and Open Architectures in adjacent markets like Containers, Cloud Native, IOT etc.
Notice: Pursuant to the SDNCentral Terms of Service, by viewing or downloading featured media such as pdfs, podcasts or videos, or signing up for our webinars, you agree to allow SDNCentral to share your contact information with the sponsor.