Learn more about how dynamic approaches to security can help organizations better protect assets inside modern data centers and clouds.
Security for the Modern Age– New Approaches to SDDC & Cloud Security
Infrastructure trends such as software-defined everything, converged infrastructure and a hybrid cloud have dramatically increased the complexity and dynamics of the modern data center. And with it, traditional IT security practices and technologies have had a hard time keeping up. This modern SDDC security webinar will look at how dynamic approaches to security, coupled with software-defined infrastructure, can help organizations better protect assets inside modern data centers and clouds.
Due to the complex and dynamic nature of modern data centers, along with very high traffic rates, organizations face significant challenges in gaining visibility into application communications and putting proper controls in place to secure east-west (server-to-server) traffic. This means that data center security architecture must be re-evaluated in order to meaningfully address security, shifting focus to application-layer visibility, granular micro-segmentation, real-time detection and automated response.
- Application-layer visibility into all network and application flows that can be translated into easy-to-deploy micro-segmentation policies to better control east-west traffic.
- Real-time breach detection that reduces the “noise” and false-positive rates of traditional detection technologies and enables security teams to quickly identify active, confirmed breaches.
- High-interaction and dynamic threat deception technology that leverages the network infrastructure to automatically redirect intruders into an isolated environment for safe investigation.
- Automated security incident analysis that compiles a full understanding of confirmed attacks and unburdens IT security teams from manual investigative tasks.
- Rapid attack mitigation allowing for real-time attack isolation and remediation of infected files and servers.
Notice: Pursuant to the SDNCentral Terms of Service, by viewing or downloading featured media such as pdfs, podcasts or videos, or signing up for our webinars, you agree to allow SDNCentral to share your contact information with the sponsor.