Learn more about how Citrix can support your application delivery needs in your journey to the cloud.
Citrix 2017 Container & Cloud Orchestration Report Webinar: Key Requirements for Automating Service Delivery for Applications in Hybrid Cloud Environments
Applications comprise a significant portion of an enterprise’s workloads that are being migrated to the cloud. Many organizations are choosing a hybrid approach balancing investments in on-premise and private cloud infrastructure with those in the public cloud. This can present challenges for enterprise IT to ensure application reliability, performance and security across a heterogeneous cloud topology.
Citrix is transforming how enterprise IT provides services that enable the secure digital workspace. Citrix NetScaler is a key component of the underlying infrastructure that supports increased application availability and security in the cloud.
Watch this webinar to understand:
- How deploying a software-based application delivery proxy can ensure application health and security
- How application network services and resources can be automated across multi-cloud topologies
- How Citrix integrates service discovery in a Kubernetes environment to support new clustered containerized applications
- Why visibility and management goes beyond what your public cloud provider can offer
- Derek Yee, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Citrix
- Chiradeep Vital, Distinguished Engineer, Citrix
- Paul Parker-Johnson, Principal Analyst, ACG Research
Disclaimer: Statements and opinions expressed in webinars and other related materials are those of the authors, presenter, and organizations they represent; and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of SDxCentral, LLC or its publishers, editors, employees, members, partners, or sponsors.
SDxCentral, LLC makes no representation concerning and does not guarantee the source, originality, accuracy, completeness or reliability of any statement, information, data, finding, interpretation, advice, opinion, or view presented. SDxCentral will not be held responsible for any claim, loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any information within this site, or any information accessed through this site.
Notice: Pursuant to the SDxCentral Terms of Service, by viewing or downloading sponsored content such as pdfs, podcasts or videos, or signing up for our webinars, you agree to allow SDxCentral to share your contact information with the sponsor.