Learn more about how Citrix can support your application delivery needs in your journey to the cloud.
Citrix 2017 Container & Cloud Orchestration Report Webinar: Key Requirements for Automating Service Delivery for Applications in Hybrid Cloud Environments
Applications comprise a significant portion of an enterprise’s workloads that are being migrated to the cloud. Many organizations are choosing a hybrid approach balancing investments in on-premise and private cloud infrastructure with those in the public cloud. This can present challenges for enterprise IT to ensure application reliability, performance and security across a heterogeneous cloud topology.
Citrix is transforming how enterprise IT provides services that enable the secure digital workspace. Citrix NetScaler is a key component of the underlying infrastructure that supports increased application availability and security in the cloud.
Watch this webinar to understand:
- How deploying a software-based application delivery proxy can ensure application health and security
- How application network services and resources can be automated across multi-cloud topologies
- How Citrix integrates service discovery in a Kubernetes environment to support new clustered containerized applications
- Why visibility and management goes beyond what your public cloud provider can offer
- Derek Yee, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Citrix
- Chiradeep Vital, Distinguished Engineer, Citrix
- Paul Parker-Johnson, Principal Analyst, ACG Research
By clicking the links above, I consent to share my contact information with the sponsor(s) of this content.