Description of Company
Nuage Networks was founded with the idea that it’s time for the cloud to come of age. While the virtualization of compute and storage has evolved quickly, the network simply has not kept up. The result is that today your cloud is being held back. And so is your business.
Nuage Networks delivers a massively scalable SDN solution that makes the datacenter network instantaneous and boundary-less. In a field rife with upstart vendors offering the SDN flavor of the month, Nuage Networks has the pedigree to serve the needs of the world’s biggest clouds.
Company type: Public
Company Size: 201 - 500
Description of Nuage Networks Virtualized Services Platform (VSP)
The Virtualized Services Platform (VSP) eliminates the constraints that have held back the responsiveness & efficiency of the datacenter network by
- Making the datacenter network as dynamic & consumable as compute infrastructure through automated instantiation of network services
- Eliminating cumbersome configuration-driven processes for datacenter networking that are today’s norm
- Separating and simplifying the definition of network service requirements and policies from the manner in which network services are established
- Virtualizing ANY existing datacenter network infrastructure (Layer2 through Layer4)
- Scaling to meet the demands of thousands of tenants with unique application requirements and enterprise policies