The following section of this report profiles some of the more popular vendor offerings. As the inaugural report, we aim to cover a good sampling across the space but would welcome vendors to reach out to us. The information was gathered via a collaborative effort between SDxCentral’s Research Team and the vendor’s appropriate product experts. We welcome feedback and if you believe we’ve missed a product, please contact the research team to start a conversation about having your products included in future editions of this report.
While every attempt has been made to validate the capabilities listed in the profiles, SDxCentral advises end users to verify the veracity of each claim for themselves in their actual deployment environments. SDxCentral cannot be held liable for unexpected operations, damages or incorrect operation due to any inaccuracies listed here.
SDxCentral welcomes feedback and additional information from end users based on their real-world experiences with the products and technologies listed. The SDxCentral Research Team can be reached at email@example.com.
Organizations with listings in this report include: A10 Networks, Accton Technology, Apstra, Arista Networks, Barefoot Networks, Big Switch Networks, Ciena, Cisco, Cumulus Networks, Dell EMC , Ericsson, Extreme Networks, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei, Inocybe Technologies, IP Infusion, Juniper Networks, Lenovo, Mellanox Technologies, Netronome, Nokia, Nuage Networks, Open Compute Project (OCP), OpenCryptoTrust (OpenCT), Plexxi, Pluribus Networks, Pulse Secure, QCT (Quanta Cloud Technology), Radisys, Red Hat, VMware, Wind River, ZTE Corporation
Qualified Vendors Not Listed
The following are additional organizations with products which we believe should be included in this report but who did not submit for various reasons. If you belong to one of these organizations, we’d love to hear from you and get you products listed in the future. And regardless of whether you belong to one of the following organizations, if you would like to submit to the report or to future versions of this report, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Allied Telesis||Huber + Suhner Polatis|
|Avaya Networking||Infinera Corporation|
|CALIENT Technologies, Inc.||Innovium|
|Citrix Systems, Inc||Lumina Networks, Inc.|
|Delta Networks, Inc.||SnapRoute|
Featured Next-Gen Data Center Networking Products
Next-Gen Data Center Networking Products
- Accton Technology Corporation: Accton AS7712-32X
- Arista Networks: Arista 7500R Series
- Barefoot Networks: Tofino
- Dell EMC | Networking: Dell EMC Networking Z-Series Fabric Switches
- Extreme Networks: Extreme SLX Series
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE): Altoline 69xx (6960, 6941)
- Mellanox Technologies: Mellanox Open Composable Networks
- QCT (Quanta Cloud Technology): QuantaMesh BMS T7032-IX7
- Cisco Systems: Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (APIC) Enterprise Module
- Ericsson: Ericsson Cloud SDN
- Inocybe Technologies: Inocybe Open Networking Platform
- Juniper Networks: Juniper Networks Contrail
- Nuage Networks: Nuage Networks Virtualized Services Platform (VSP)
- Pluribus Networks: Netvisor OS and Adaptive Cloud Fabric
- Radisys: FlowEngine
- Red Hat: Red Hat NFV Platform
- VMware, Inc.: VMware NSX
- Wind River: Titanium Cloud Product Portfolio
- ZTE Corporation: ZENIC vDC controller