- Chapter 1: How IT Trends Drive Cloud Demand
- Chapter 2: Top Cloud Management Challenges
- Chapter 3: Cloud Management and Orchestration Benefits
- Chapter 4: Why DevOps Now?
- Chapter 5: Management, Orchestration and Automation Products and Vendor Profiles
- Chapter 6: Cloud Management Products
- Chapter 7: DevOps and Automation Products
Introduction: The Distributed Cloud Evolves
Cloud is the biggest trend in IT right now, but its growth and evolution is still in its early stages. As corporations and service providers alike look at a vast range of tools emerging to manage their cloud infrastructure, they have to make big decisions about the future. The 2016 Cloud Automation and DevOps Report lays out the latest development in technology that will support the evolution of the cloud. It will examine how cloud management, automation and DevOps are likely to influence and integrate with networking and software-defined anything (SDx) technology in the future.
This report aims to help you understand how DevOps and Cloud automation tools are being used as well as their influence on networking technology. It will also provide insights into market strategies and offerings designed to help you mitigate potential challenges. It will focus on cloud management, orchestration, and automation solutions, providing you with an analysis of industry trends, the key requirements to look for, as well as a sampling of vendor solutions on the market today, to help you make decisions that best meet the needs of your business and technical environment.
In summary, if you read the report, you will learn about:
- Industry data and trends for the cloud – driving adoption of cloud tools
- The role of SDx infrastructure in the cloud data center
- Major challenges in managing, deploying, and monitoring clouds
- Potential benefits of cloud management, orchestration and automation technologies
- How DevOps is merging with NetOps
- Results of the SDxCentral Survey on cloud data center automation, management, and DevOps technology
- Profiles of management, orchestration, automation, and DevOps solutions in the market, including key features available today