NFVTime-Verge is designed to provide out-of-the-box, high-performance that is enabled by the innovative NFVTIme-OS architecture, and leverages Telco Systems joint performance-optimization efforts with hardware and VNF vendors. As a result, you can deploy 1-10 Gbps for service chains containing SD-WAN, security, and routing functions on low-cost devices. Scale-up uCPE deployments by addressing targeted market and customer segments with the right price-to-functionality-to- performance mix.
Adopt NFVTime-Verge and shorten the time-to-launch of SD-WAN and other network services without reducing the agility, flexibility and openness of the uCPE. You can remotely install any additional VNF/service provided by Telco Systems or third party providers.
• Price-performance optimization
• Run multiple VNFs on low cost hardware
• Any VNF hardware acceleration, DPDK; VirtIO; SRIOV and Mix-Mode
• Extensive pre-certified and world- class VNFs library
• Wi-Fi and LTE support
• uCPE management and orchestration
• Complete carrier-grade uCPE and service lifecycle management
• Open uCPE platforms using Intel CPU models: Atom, Skylake, Xeon
• Designed for easy integration
|Packaging||Hardware ApplianceVirtual Appliance/VM ImageSoftware Library|
|Categories||Networking > Hardware > CPE Networking Platforms|
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.