Wind River Titanium Cloud
The products within the Titanium Cloud portfolio are the industry’s only fully integrated, ultrareliable, and deployment-ready virtualization platforms that enable service providers to deploy virtualized services faster, at lower cost and with guaranteed uptime.
When service uptime is critical for profitability, Titanium Cloud products ensure virtualized services run when, where and how they need to by providing the:
• Flexibility to scale your services up, down, in, and out—rapidly and efficiently, deploying new services dynamically, when and where they are needed
• Performance to maximize the number of subscribers you support on each server, and minimize operating costs
• Carrier grade reliability you need to keep your services up—always
The Titanium Cloud portfolio of solutions includes: Wind River Titanium Core for communications service provider data centers, central offices, and PoPs, Titanium Edge for small footprint telco edge applications, and Titanium Control for highly reliable industrial command and control applications.
Titanium Cloud products provide:
• 99.9999% Reliability. Ensuring uptime SLA’s can be met as required by telecom applications. This is achieved with carrier grade reliability and performance not available with enterprise class solutions
• Packet performance. 20Gb line-rate performance using only 2 cores is industry-best vSwitch performance
• Fully integrated, Open, and interoperable. Standards-based, open source, industry-standard Linux at the core
• Scalability. Titanium Cloud is a complete, turn-key product, pre-integrated and ready for deployment, supporting deployments as small as 2 nodes up to hundreds of nodes across multiple geographies.
• Support from the Titanium Cloud ecosystem. Rich Ecosystem of NFV Hardware, Management Software, and VNFs
Visit www.windriver.com to learn about Wind River’s full portfolio of products.
|Packaging||Virtual Appliance/VM ImageSoftware ApplicationSoftware Library|