VOLANSYS Network Test Automation Tool - For End-to-End Network Protocol, Feature, and Performance Validation New!
VOLANSYS Pytest based modular test automation framework performs functional, performance and throughput validation of SDN applications and network features for different Switches/ASICs.
• Functional, Integration, Sanity, Smoke, and Regression testing
• Ready template files to support network protocol packets like MPLS, GRE, VXLAN, GENEVE, IPSec, L2, L3, etc. for switch validation.
• Protocol Conformance Testing: OpenFlow 1.2, 1.3, 1.4
• NOS Integration Testing: OVS
• Data Plane testing
• Packet traffic generation capture and validation with integrated Spirent Test Center/Ixia/Ostinato Libs/pcaps.
• Switch feature Configuration over SSH.
• Test Automation for network application SDK, Module/Feature and APIs testing
• API Testing on Simulator for pre-tapout software and pipeline validation
• Test automation for OVS and SAI using Gtest and PTF framework
• Supports integration with Jenkins, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence for seamless CI/CD implementation.
• Enables high quality networking product or application delivery with accurate and error free validation
• Reduced time to testing, thus improving productivity – ~400 test cases in 30 minutes
• Reduced cost with Network Traffic Simulation
• Generates detailed reports for feature validation and provides Performance Testing.
• Shorter Mean Time to Resolution due to quick fault isolation using CI/CD
|Categories||Networking > Network Testing, Simulators and Modeling|
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.