RADview is a modular network management suite for RAD’s Service Assured Access and Service Assured Networking solutions. It enables planning, provisioning and monitoring of networks and services.
The RADview features a network element manager, end-to-end service manager for Carrier Ethernet services, performance monitoring portal for ongoing monitoring of Ethernet and IP services, D-NFV orchestrator for virtual machines and application services at the customer edge, and a network planner for resource optimization and capacity planning.
Featuring client/server architecture with multi-user support, RADview provides intuitive graphic representation of network clouds, links, nodes, end-to-end services, and network status indication. Fully ITU-T FCAPS compliant, it offers security management supporting user access profiles and allowing network partitioning.
– Comprehensive management suite for next-gen networks based on RAD products and solutions
– Planning provisioning, performance monitoring, and service management
– Manages all physical and virtual network resources
– Intuitive HTML5, graphical UX/UI – easy to learn and use
– Open architecture with multiple northbound APIs, interoperable with third-party OSS and network orchestrators
|Packaging||Virtual Appliance/VM ImageSoftware Application|