Sonus’ PSX is the industry’s most feature-rich policy and routing control platform, delivering unparalleled reliability in the world’s most demanding environments. The PSX SWe provides least cost and QoS routing, centralized policy control, integrated number portability, and centralized dial plan management for both SIP and legacy network elements, including Session Border Controllers, Media Gateways and Softswitches. The PSX SWe is also deployable as part of a virtual, multi-vendor IMS infrastructure performing the Breakout Gateway Control Function (BGCF).
PSX SWe benefits include:
– Fully-featured policy engine deployed co-resident with other VNFs using commercial-off-the-shelf platforms
– Intelligently manage communication sessions routing paths, priority and admission control based on policies, including media type, source/destination and time of day/week
– Ability to integrate multi-vendor environments to create centralized dial plans and call routing
– Deployable in a highly redundant architecture with live upgrade capabilities to deliver 99.999% availability, even during peak load supporting millions of calls/hour
– A single point of provisioning enabling ease of operation, reduction in provisioning errors coupled with distributed session processing to provide increased scale and performance.
|Packaging||Virtual Appliance/VM Image|
|Categories||Networking > Virtual Network Functions > Security, Policy, Identity, NAT|
Networking > Virtual Network Functions > Video, Media, Messaging
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.