PowerVille LB Load Balancer
With PowerVille LB, application developers, service providers and enterprises are able to dynamically scale, distribute and manage traffic associated with a diverse set of real-time and non-real-time applications across disparate applications and data centers. Designed for COTS servers, virtualized or NFV deployments, the software-based PowerVille LB can be deployed in cloud or on-premise implementations, supporting geographic diversity and resilience.
Features and Benefits include:
– Efficient Application-Aware Real-Time Traffic Management: Automatic load balancing for a variety of services including database, SIP, Web and generic TCP traffic across a cluster of applications
– Rapid Network Integration: Specifically designed for rapid “plug-and-play” style integration, with minimal service disruption of existing applications and network infrastructure
– Increase Reliability: High availability, intelligent failover, contextual awareness and call state awareness features increase uptime
– Efficient Resource Utilization: Efficient load balancing, resource assignment, and failover allow for full utilization of available network resources, to reduce costs without sacrificing reliability
– Reduce Operational Expenses: Software agility and powerful management interface to reduce the effort and costs due to operations and maintenance
– Flexible Licensing: Licensed on a per-node basis; packaged in service bundles with optional SIP, encryption, database and protocol conversion support
|Packaging||Hardware ApplianceSoftware Application|
|Categories||DevOps and Orchestration > Application Deployment|
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.