kuTest is a platform for Automated testing based on PyTest – an open-source, full-featured Python testing tool. It allows you to perform comprehensive testing of the product in Networking and Telecom, Consumer Electronics, Mobile and Multimedia areas.
* Simple in use – speeds up the process of testing staff training
* Highly customizable and scalable
* Has ready-to-use interfaces for integration with different systems
* Provides tailored for your needs and extensive reporting mechanism
* Allows execution of individual test cases and re-running of failed tests
* Allows testing in real and emulated environments
What does kuTest do?
* establishes the format of predicted test outcome
* creates a mechanism to connect to or manage the test object
* executes tests
* processes and reports results
|Categories||Networking > Network Testing, Simulators and Modeling|
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.