Palo Alto Networks Subscriptions
Our security subscriptions allow you to safely enable applications, users, and content by adding natively integrated protection from known and unknown threats both on and off the network. These security subscriptions are purpose-built to share context and prevent threats at every stage of an attack, allowing you to enable singular policies and automated protection that secure your network and remote workforce while simplifying management and enabling your business.
• AutoFocus: AutoFocus™ contextual threat intelligence service accelerates analysis, correlation and prevention workflows. Unique, targeted attacks are automatically prioritized with full context, allowing security teams to respond to critical attacks faster, without additional IT security resources.
• GlobalProtect: GlobalProtect™ extends the protection of your firewall to endpoints both inside and outside your corporate network, delivering consistent security to users in all locations.
• URL Filtering (PAN DB): URL Filtering provides you with granular, user-based controls over Web activity through URL categories and customizable white- and black-lists, as well as protection from Web-borne threats through malicious categories like “malware” and “phishing.” The URL Filtering subscription utilizes PAN-DB, our URL database that automatically categorizes unknown URLs, providing you with the latest URL groupings based on current Web page content. PAN-DB is updated by WildFire, which means you’re always protected against malicious, high-risk, and unwanted websites.
• Threat Prevention: The Threat Prevention subscription adds integrated protection against network-borne threats, including exploits, malware, command and control traffic, and a variety of hacking tools, through IPS functionality and stream-based blocking of millions of known malware samples.
• WildFire: The WildFire™ subscription actively analyzes unknown threats, including malware, websites, and command and control traffic, and delivers automatically created protections and intelligence back to subscribed firewalls all over the world for proactive global prevention.WildFire cloud-based threat analysis service is the industry’s most advanced analysis and prevention engine for highly evasive zero-day exploits and malware. The cloud-based service employs a unique multi-technique approach combining dynamic and static analysis, innovative machine learning techniques, and a groundbreaking bare metal analysis environment to detect and prevent even the most evasive threats.
|Categories||Security > End-point Security and APT|
Security > Infrastructure Security, FW, IPS, DDoS
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.