Network Services Platform (NSP)
A carrier SDN platform that unifies service automation, network optimization and dynamic assurance for delivery of profitable, on-demand network services.
The Nokia Network Services Platform (NSP) provides operators with a more efficient way to automate, optimize and assure network services across multiple network layers, physical/virtual infrastructure, as well as equipment from multiple vendors.
Cloud and IoT customers expect operators to deliver network services on-demand so they can consume only what they need, when and where they need it. For operators, this means provisioning services, and doing so in a way that makes optimal use of their networks assets.
Nokia’s purpose-built Carrier SDN software addresses these challenges by blending Nokia’s experience in service management, assurance, and in building and managing large-scale IP/MPLS and optical networks. The NSP delivers a unified approach to service automation, network optimization and assurance in one integrated platform so you can:
– Create on-demand IP/optical network services in less than half the time and provision them in seconds/minutes instead of days/weeks
– Add network awareness to on-demand service provisioning so you can make best use of available network assets
– Extend assurance capabilities – such as integrated OAM tests and network and service supervision – to SDN services so you can move from trials to large scale deployments
– Adapt and optimize networks in real-time – using flow redirection and self-tuned adaptive routing – so you can get more out of your existing assets
– Extend SDN automation capabilities to assurance functions so you can ensure on-going service/network health and high network efficiency – without manual intervention.
Nokia was recently awarded the Leading Lights award for having the most innovative software defined networking (SDN) product strategy during the past year.
See it here, see it now at: networks.nokia.com/NSP
|Categories||Networking > Control & Management Software > SDN Controller and Network Virtualization Platforms|
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.