Dell EMC Micro Modular Data Centers
Dell EMC’s Micro Modular Data Centers:
• Dell EMC’s Extreme Scale Infrastructure division introduced micro MDCs for service providers who want to enable edge computing.
• Designed to customers specific requirements, micro MDCs deliver pre-integrated IT (such as the DSS 9000 rack scale infrastructure), power and cooling in a small solution that comes equipped with software that monitors and manages multiple MDCs and the associated IT from a single portal.
• With a footprint smaller than a parking space, micro MDCs can be placed virtually anywhere in the world – indoors, outdoors, at the base of a cell tower or in a local neighborhood.
• Dell EMC micro MDCs provide flexibility – whether they leverage outside air or mechanical cooling technologies, are built with one rack or three or more racks, configured with all IT equipment of a mixture of IT and power and cooling.
• Bottom line: customers can speed the storage, processing and analyzing of nearby data with Dell EMC’s micro MDCs.
DSS 9000 rack scale infrastructure:
• Dell EMC’s DSS 9000 rack-level infrastructure offers the scalability, agility and manageability customers need to distribute more processing power closer to the edge.
• The DSS 9000 is a pre-integrated rack designed for service providers who need open, scalable and consistent infrastructure from the edge to the core.