Micro Modular Data Centers New!
Dell EMC’s Micro Modular Data Centers:
• Dell EMC’s Extreme Scale Infrastructure division introduced micro MDCs for service providers who want to enable edge computing.
• Designed to customers specific requirements, micro MDCs deliver pre-integrated IT (such as the DSS 9000 rack scale infrastructure), power and cooling in a small solution that comes equipped with software that monitors and manages multiple MDCs and the associated IT from a single portal.
• With a footprint smaller than a parking space, micro MDCs can be placed virtually anywhere in the world – indoors, outdoors, at the base of a cell tower or in a local neighborhood.
• Dell EMC micro MDCs provide flexibility – whether they leverage outside air or mechanical cooling technologies, are built with one rack or three or more racks, configured with all IT equipment of a mixture of IT and power and cooling.
• Bottom line: customers can speed the storage, processing and analyzing of nearby data with Dell EMC’s micro MDCs.
DSS 9000 rack scale infrastructure:
• Dell EMC’s DSS 9000 rack-level infrastructure was designed to offer the scalability, agility and manageability customers need to distribute more processing power closer to the edge.
• As a leading example of the shift toward software-defined infrastructure and recognized by the Open Compute Project (OCP) Foundation as OCP-INSPIRED, the DSS 9000 offers compute, storage and networking as well as power and cooling and rack-level management in an integrated rack that can scale with customer needs.
|Categories||Cloud and Virtualization > Other Cloud Infrastructure Solution|
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.