Nokia IP Mobile Backhaul
Nokia’s IP mobile anyhaul solution covers fronthaul, mid-haul, and backhaul. It provides the capacity, efficiency, and services you need to deliver flawless mobile experiences. You can use it to reinforce your network, protect existing investments, and ensure that you’ll be ready for the major changes coming with 5G.
Our IP anyhaul portfolio is a future-ready solution that puts you on the path to 5G. Scalable and compatible, it extends your infrastructure investment and allows you to be one of the first to support ultra-broadband connectivity and IoT applications.
We offer a wide range of products to accommodate diverse architectures and deployment scenarios. All our products use the common SR OS software platform to provide a rich service suite and a uniform end-to-end operational model.
Managed by our Network Services Platform, the IP anyhaul solution brings you the benefits of SDN-automated provisioning, optimization, and assurance. These capabilities significantly improve your ability to rapidly address changing market requirements and deliver premium broadband services.
• Facilitates the evolution to 5G with an expanding product line offering higher bandwidth and port densification
• Enables the rapid deployment of new services by supporting flexible network architectures
• Accelerates new service implementation with end-to-end service management and SDN capabilities
• Opens new business opportunities
• Supports growth of IoT applications
• Extends the lifetime of existing infrastructure investment
Nokia offers the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio of purpose-built IP/MPLS mobile anyhaul solutions. Our commitment to continuous innovation makes us your ideal partner for delivering ultra-broadband services and supporting growing IoT applications. Choose Nokia to upgrade or reinforce your networks and rest assured that your investment will safely accommodate future growth.