Huawei SDSec USG6600 Series Next-Generation Firewall New!
Huawei USG6620/6630/6650/6660/6670/6680 next-generation firewalls are designed for large and medium-size enterprises, organizations, and data centers. The firewalls provide full-fledged application identification and application-layer threat and attack defense capabilities, and deliver high performance even when multiple security functions are enabled. The firewalls also offer multiple interface card slots that support various interface cards, such as GE electrical/optical and 10 GE interface cards. These cards allow users to flexibly expand services and enable the firewalls to evolve with enterprise networks, making USG6620/6630/6650/6660/6670/6680 firewalls highly cost-effective and protecting customer investment.
Comprehensive protection, third-party proven security capability
• Integrate firewall, VPN, intrusion prevention, antivirus, data leak prevention, bandwidth management, and online behavior management functions all in one device
• Obtained Firewall, IPS, IPsec, and SSL VPN certifications from the ICSA Labs
• Obtained the highest-level CC certificate (EAL4+), ranking among the highest security levels in the world
• The USG6650 earned the “Recommended” rating with 98.1 percent comprehensive security effectiveness and 99.95 percent CAWS (Live) Exploit Block Rate, leading the industry in terms of security capabilities
Visualized and fine-grained management and control
• Deliver diversified reports to provide all-around visibility into service status, network environment, security posture, and user behavior
• Identify application-layer threats from application, content, time, user, attack, and location dimensions
• Accurately identify more than 6000 applications to deliver fine-grained access control and improve the quality of key services
High port density
• Support various types of interface cards, such as GE electrical/optical and 10 GE interface cards, providing up to 78 interfaces, including 56 GE electrical, 8 SFP optical, and 14 10GE optical interfaces
• Provide multiple high-density interface card slots, enabling users to flexibly expand the hardware and performance to suit service requirements
• Support dual AC or DC hot-swappable power supplies
|Categories||Security > Infrastructure Security, FW, IPS, DDoS|
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.