Huawei SDSec USG6300 Series Next-Generation Firewall New!
Enterprise networks are evolving into next-generation networks that feature mobile broadband, big data, social networking, and cloud services. Yet, mobile applications, Web2.0, and social networks expose enterprise networks to the risks on the open Internet. Cybercriminals can easily penetrate a traditional firewall by spoofing or using Trojan horses, malware, or botnets.
HUAWEI Secospace USG6300 series is designed to address these challenges, and providing a reliable and secure network for small and medium-sized enterprises. It analyzes intranet service traffic from six dimensions, including application, content, time, user, attack, and location and then automatically generates security policies as suggestions to optimize the security management and provide high-performance application-layer protection for enterprise networks.
Comprehensive and integrated protection
• Multiple security functions, including firewall, VPN, intrusion prevention, and online behavior management, for complete versatility
• Accurately identify more than 6000 applications to deliver fine-grained access control and improve the quality of key services
• Detection and prevention of unknown threats, such as zero-day attacks, using sandboxing and the reputation system*
Simple security management
• Predefined common-scenario defense templates to facilitate security policy deployment
• Automatically generate policy-tuning suggestions based on risks in network traffic and applications in accordance with the least privilege principle
• Intelligent detection of redundant and invalid policies
Third-party proven security capability
• Obtained Firewall, IPS, IPsec, and SSL VPN certifications from the ICSA Labs.
• Obtained the highest-level CC certificate (EAL4+), ranking among the highest security levels in the world.
Intelligent link selection for Internet access
• Select the optimal egress based on services, applications, bandwidth, ISPs, and link priorities to fully utilize link resources, improve Internet access experience, and reduce bandwidth settlement fees.
• Detect link and tunnel quality in real time and intelligently adjust traffic distribution based on detection results to improve service quality and stability.
• Create a predefined ISP address library, from which the optimal Internet access link is selected to ensure a quality Internet access experience.
|Categories||Security > Infrastructure Security, FW, IPS, DDoS|
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.