Huawei SD-WAN AR3600 Series Enterprise Routers
The AR3600 series enterprise router uses the multi-core processor, fully meets customer requirements on the performance, delay, reliability, and security, and guarantees continuous performance improvement and software application extension. With the built-in X86 platform, the AR3600 has great flexibility and is able to support virtualization. By integrating third-party network applications, the AR3600 provides more diversified services.
The AR3600 series enterprise router uses the modular design, and can be equipped with cards of AR G3 series routers, protecting investments. Using various universal network interface cards, the AR3600 can simplify the branch configuration and allow easy expansion of large-scale enterprise networks.
Deep ICT Integration, Lower TCO
• Integrates routing, switching, security, WLAN, and VPN, meeting diversified requirements of enterprises and maximizing the return on investment (ROI).
• Supports various access modes and uplink interfaces, adapts to various terminals, offers different rates, allows flexible access, and is interchangeable with AR G3 series boards, protecting investments.
• Provides a high-performance computing and large-capacity storage system, and allows various applications to be dynamically loaded, without the need to deploy servers independently. This saves investments and facilitates management.
Innovative Architecture, Implementing VAS
• Uses the SDN&NFV architecture for the first time in industry, and implements lifecycle management of ICT resources such as the application deployment, monitoring, and deletion through the Agile Controller.
• Supports virtualization technology, provides a flexible and scalable application integration capability, shortens service deployment, and implements value-added services.
• Supports the OpenStack interfaces to integrate with third-party management software.
Simplified Deployment and Easy O&M
• USB-based deployment and plug-and-play.
• Detects faults with no delay, locates faults with no errors, and rectifies faults immediately.
• Manages massive devices in a centralized manner, greatly simplifying branch service deployment and lowering network maintenance costs.
|Packaging||Hardware ApplianceVirtual Appliance/VM ImageSoftware Application|
|Categories||Networking > Virtual Network Functions > SD-WAN and Virtual CPE (vCPE)|
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.