Huawei SD-WAN AR2200 Series Enterprise Routers New!
The AR2200 routers are next-generation enterprise-class routers based on the Huawei proprietary Versatile
Routing Platform (VRP). These modular-chassis routers integrate routing, switching, 3G service, LTE service, voice, and security functions. Users customize the routers by selecting the interface cards that meet their requirements.
The AR2200 use the embedded hardware encryption technique and support a voice-optimized Digital Signal
Processor (DSP). They provide firewall security, call processing, voice mail, and other application programs.
The AR2200 routers support wired and wireless access modes, including E1/T1, xDSL, xPON, CPOS and 3G.
Building on Huawei’s leading data communication and networking technologies, they provide industry-leading system performance and scalability to meet current and future business needs.
Applications in One Box, Lower TCO
The AR2200 routers reduce equipment and deployment costs due to the integrated routing, switching, 3G, voice, and security functions into a single device. A t the same time, The AR2200 realizes enterprises flexible access with rich interfaces adapting to a variety of terminals.
Enterprise-class voice communication is flexible and efficient, as the AR2200 voice features integrate with data networks.
• Basic voice functions are provided by the built-in PBX, SIP server, and SIP access gateway
• Value-added voice services include multi-party communication, IVR automatic connection, ring-backtone, parallel ringing, sequential ringing, one number link you (ONLY), bill management, and subscriber management.
• Intelligent call routing enables exceptional voice service reliability.
• The AR2200 routers can be connected with the NGN/IMS/PBX/terminal of major vendors.
• The Quality of Experience (QoE) feature monitors voice service quality in real time.
• Jitter buffer, echo cancellation, and packet loss compensation combine to deliver a superior user experience
While delivering enterprise-class network services, the AR2200 router provides robust network security.
Comprehensive security solutions include user access control, packet detection, and active attack defense.
• Features a built-in firewall and IPS, which acts as the first line of defense.
• Port authentication technologies include 802.1x authentication, MA C address authentication, and portal authentication.
• User and device authentication methods include RADIUS and HWT ACACS (Huawei Terminal Access Controller Access Control System).
• Smart Application Control (SAC) identifies 1600+ applications, and the identified application s can be applied fine-grained policies. SAC ensures bandwidth for key services, and limits traffic of non-key service traffic to ensure stable and high-efficient transmission of key services.
• Flexible bandwidth management based on interfaces, different services, users, user groups and applications.
• VPN technologies include IPSec VPN, GRE VPN, DSVPN, A2A VPN, L2TP VPN
Better Experience, Business Continuity
Multi-cores Architecture, Industry-Leading Performance
The AR2200 routers use a multi-core CPU and non-blocking switching structure to provide industry-leading system performance.
• The multi-core CPU speeds up concurrent data and voice service processing, supporting a large number of services.
• Achieves maximum traffic throughput with non-blocking switching.
• The bus channel bandwidth of a single slot is up to 10 Gbps.
• Delivers high performance and service reliability through independent protocol management, service processing, and data switching.
To meet enterprise requirements for network expansion and rapid service deployment, the AR2200 routers:
• Integrates routing and switching functions to simplify device configuration and maintenance by improving data switching efficiency between interface cards.
Low Cost, High Reliability
To guarantee the reliability of the equipment layer and network layer, the AR2200 series support hot-swap technology and redundant components design, a series of fault detection and judgment mechanisms, which can shorten the service interruption time.
• Assures service reliability and network stability with hot-swappable interface cards and redundant components, including fan modules.
• Link backup for enterprise services improves reliability.
• MS-level fault detection mechanisms shorten the service interruption time.
• Local survival improves the voice reliability of branch network.
Intelligent Service Deployment
As the enterprise grows, requirements for service deployment increase. To meet these growing demands, the
AR2200 routers provide convenient configuration options:
• Mini-USB port to configure the devices using a GUI.
• USB drive to configure devices for plug-and-play.
• Auto-config feature to automatically distribute configurations to devices.
Cooperation Platform, On Demand Applications
Open Service Platform, Enterprise-level Apps
The AR2200 routers provide a unified communication solution for enterprise customers. It uses the Open
Service Platform (OSP) to interconnect with third-party IT systems. Customers, agents, third-party vendors, and manufacturers can develop unified communication systems by using the AR2200 routers.
• Integrate and customize services quickly.
• Save money and simplify management, as service integration does not require dedicated servers.
• Services synchronized with cloud-side services and local services are processed locally, which improves service quality and efficiency.
The AR2200 routers make network and device management simple:
• Manage devices easily with the eSight network management system.
• Monitor links in real time using the NQA feature.
• Maintain peak network performance by using the NetStream feature to view traffic characteristics and statistics, as well as optimization according to usage.
|Packaging||Hardware ApplianceVirtual Appliance/VM ImageSoftware Application|
|Categories||Networking > Virtual Network Functions > SD-WAN and Virtual CPE (vCPE)|
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.