Huawei SD-WAN AR160 Series Enterprise Routers New!
The AR160 series are fixed interface routers that provide a comprehensive platform for a variety of network topologies, including IMS, NGN, WAN and PSTN. The AR160s also employ embedded hardware encryption for security as well as a voice Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for voice services.
The AR160 series are mature, stable and quiet routers that offer high performance functionality for small networks, enabling small businesses to greatly increase productivity at a lower cost.
AR160s are easy to deploy, configure and customize, greatly reducing cost of deployment and maintenance, while offering maximum value to customers. These models allow network administrators to expand their networks easily and quickly, saving time and costs. The routers support firewalls, call processing, and application program functionalities.
The AR160 series include the following models:
• AR161, AR161G-L, AR161W, AR169, AR169G-L, AR169W
• AR161F, AR161F-DGP, AR161FG-L, AR161FGW-L, AR161FW, AR161FV-1P, AR168F, AR169F, AR169FVW, AR169FVW-8S, AR169FGW-L, AR168F-4P
• AR161EW, AR169EW, AR169EGW-L
Small Size and High Performance
• More applications: Huawei series routers use the dual-core processor that isolates the control plane from the forwarding plane and processes more enterprise applications. Huawei series routers improve user experience for multimedia service when streams overlap.
• Higher performance: The AR160s can process various enterprise applications, and its service processing capability is four times that in the industry.
• Greater potential: Huawei series routers provide the capability to migrate services to the 3G and LTE networks.
Low Investment with High ROI
• Easy to construct: The AR160s supports plug-and-play, intelligent configuration, and deployment using the USB flash drive. It can function immediately after being installed. Users do not need to configure an IP address manually. The PPP and VPN indicators show the status of corresponding services. The AR160s helps to quickly construct an enterprise IT network.
• Simplified solution: Huawei provides an all-around solution that integrates the routing, switching, voice, security, and wireless services. Customers can customize solutions as required.
• Easy to expand: Huawei series routers have four/eight FE/GE ports, can access more employee for small enterprises. The two uplink WAN ports implement load balancing and link protection, maximizing the return on investments.
Small Footprint on a Comprehensive Platform
• Maturity and Stableness: The AR160s uses the Huawei VRP operating system and VSP voice platform. In addition, the AR160s uses modularized hardware design, which brings good user experience.
• Low-noise office: Huawei series routers have no fan, which brings low noise and good user experience.
• Secure environment: The lightning failure rate of AR160s is only 3% of industry average. The AR160s can be applied in the harsh environment.
|Packaging||Hardware ApplianceVirtual Appliance/VM ImageSoftware Application|
|Categories||Networking > Virtual Network Functions > SD-WAN and Virtual CPE (vCPE)|
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.