Huawei SD-WAN AR1200 Series Enterprise Routers New!
Huawei AR1200 series enterprise routers are next-generation enterprise-class routers based on the
Huawei proprietary Versatile Routing Platform (VRP). They build on Huawei’s record of leadership in data communication and networking to provide industry-leading system performance and scalability to meet current and future business needs.
The AR1200 series integrates routing, switching, 3G service, Wireless LAN (WLAN), voice, and security functions. The AR1200 uses an embedded hardware encryption technique and supports a voice-optimized
Digital Signal Processor (DSP). The router supports firewall security, call processing, voice mail, and other applications. It supports wired and wireless access modes, including E1/T1, xDSL, xPON, WiFi, 3G, and more.
The AR1220EV and AR1220EVW models provide Power over Ethernet (PoE) on fixed 100M/1G Ethernet interfaces.
The AR1220 series has been qualified with Microsoft Lync server, and can be seamlessly integrated into
Microsoft unified communications solutions.
Applications in One Box, Lower TCO
The AR1200 reduces equipment and deployment costs via the integration of routing, switching, 3G service, wireless LAN (WLAN), voice, and security functions in a single device. At the same time, The AR1200 realizes enterprises flexible access with rich interfaces adapting to a variety of terminals.
Industry-Leading Voice Quality and User Experience
Enterprise-class voice communication is flexible and efficient, thanks to the AR1200 voice features that can easily be integrated within new or existing data networks.
• Basic voice functions are provided by the built-in PBX, SIP server, and SIP access gateway.
• Value-added voice services include multi-party communication, IVR automatic connection, ring-backtone, parallel ringing, sequential ringing, “one number link to you” (ONLY), billing and subscriber management.
• Intelligent call routing means exceptional voice service reliability.
• Interconnection with the NGN/IMS/PBX/terminal of mainstream vendors
• The Quality of Experience (QoE) feature monitors voice service quality in real time.
• Jitter buffer, echo cancellation, and packet loss compensation all improve the user experience.
Secure Service Access Protects Networks and Users
While delivering enterprise-class network services, the AR1200 router provides robust network security. The complete security solution includes user access control, packet detection, and active attack defense.
• The built-in firewall is the first line of defense.
• Port authentication technologies include 802.1x authentication and M AC address authentication
• Device authentication methods include RADIUS, and HWT ACACS
• VPN technologies include IPSec VPN, GRE VPN, DSVPN, L2TP VPN
Better Experience, Business Continuity
Multi-cores Architecture, Industry-Leading Performance
The AR1200 uses a multi-core CPU and non-blocking switching structure to provide industry-leading system performance, meeting enterprise requirements for network expansion and service deployment.
The multi-core CPU speeds up concurrent data and voice service processing so customers can deploy a large number of services.
• Achieves maximum traffic throughput with non-blocking switching.
• Delivers high performance and service reliability through independent protocol management, service processing, and data switching.
• Simplifies device configuration and maintenance by integrating routing and switching functions, improving data switching efficiency between interface cards.
Low Cost, High Reliability
To guarantee the reliability of the equipment layer and network layer, the AR1200 series support hot-swap technology, a series of fault detection and judgment mechanisms, which can shorten the service interruption time.
• Assure service reliability and network stability with hot-swappable interface cards and redundant components, such as fan modules.
• Link backup for enterprise services improves reliability.
• MS level Fault detection mechanisms, shorten the service interruption time
• Local survival, improve the voice reliability of branch network
Intelligent Service Deployment
As the enterprise grows, requirements for new service deployments increase. To meet the demands of a growing enterprise, the AR1200 provides convenient configuration options:
• Use the mini-USB port to configure the devices using a GUI.
• Use a USB drive to configure devices for plug-and-play.
• Use the auto-config feature to automatically distribute configurations to devices.
Cooperation Platform, On-Demand Applications
Open Service Platform, Enterprise-level Apps
The AR1200 provides a unified communication solution for enterprise customers. It uses the Open Service
Platform (OSP) to interconnect with third-party IT systems. Customers, agents, third-party vendors, and manufacturers can develop and use the AR1200 as required.
• Integrate and customize services quickly.
• Reduces costs and simplifies management as service integration does not require dedicated servers.
• Services are synchronized with cloud-side services, and local services processed locally, which improves service quality and efficiency.
Standard MIB Provided by VRP, Simplified Network and Device Management
The AR1200 makes network and device management simple:
• Manage devices easily with the Huawei eSight network management system.
• Monitor links in real time using the NQA feature.
• View traffic characteristics and statistics to maintain peak network performance using the NetStream feature.
|Packaging||Hardware ApplianceVirtual Appliance/VM ImageSoftware Application|
|Categories||Networking > Virtual Network Functions > SD-WAN and Virtual CPE (vCPE)|
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.