Huawei CloudFabric FabricInsight Analytics Engine
The FabricInsight is an intelligent data center network analyzer. Based on big data analysis technologies, it provides ubiquitous network application analysis and visualization functions to streamline applications and networks.
The FabricInsight collects massive real service packets through the Telemetry, provides correlation analysis between internal applications and networks of the data center, and displays the application map and network quality in real time, helping customers quickly identify fault and proactively identify risks before services are affected.
Based on Huawei’s best IT practices, the FabricInsight meets the intelligent O&M requirements on the data centers of financial and large enterprise customers.
Mutual visibility between applications and networks, facilitating second-level fault identification
• Intelligent drawing of the application map and real-time network policy assessment
• Automatic association of the faulty link upon application exceptions, enabling fault identification within seconds
Precise playback of historical faults and retrieval of ten billion data records within seconds
• Retrieval of tens of billions of records and processing of millions of packets in seconds
• Multi-dimensional network data visualization, millisecond-level detection of historical microbursts, and accurate fault playback
Actual network quality assessment and proactive risk prediction
• Based on Telemetry, collect network-wide real traffic, evaluate the network SLA, and identify and analyze abnormal flows.
• Detect network exceptions based on machine learning, automatically associate affected service flows with device exceptions, and proactively identify service changes.
• Predict faults of devices and optical modules, rectifying risks in advance.