Extreme Workflow Composer
As organizations digitize, automation becomes critical to enable agility. Extreme Workflow Composer enables organizations to improve IT operations and drive greater business agility. Based on the StackStorm open source project and its nearly 2000 points of integration, the Workflow Composer automation platform provides DevOps-inspired, cross-domain automation. Extreme Automation Suites provide turnkey, customizable workflows for out-of-box network lifecycle automation of multi-vendor environments.
The network is a primary barrier to IT agility. Network automation, enables easy of deployment for operators with limited skills, delivers value immediately, and provides more than Day 0 provisioning. Automation Suites provide turnkey, customizable network automation for out-of-box functionality that delivers immediate value to the business while the workflows provide automation for the entire lifecycle: provisioning, validation, troubleshooting, and remediation. As a result, IT organizations are able to evolve automation at their own pace, deploy services, resolve issues faster, and eliminate the barriers to IT agility.
Benefits of Workflow Composer
• Software driven network life cycle management
• Reduced time-to-resolution by automating entire network life cycle: Provisioning, Validation, Troubleshooting, Remediation
• Provisioning: Configure Edge ports, VLAN and VPLS ports, DC Fabrics, Add Servers and tenant services to fabric, Upgrade firmware, create/remove IPv4 ACLs, configure BGP
• Validation: Validate BGP state and neighbors, switch reachability, BGP EVPN peering, VLAN/VRRPe/Interface states, VRF targets, Find host, management service status
• Troubleshooting: BGP, Connectivity, Fabric flow trace, MPLS tunnel paths, Customer health check, BGP status from route server, customer quarantine, MPLS uplink load balancing
• Remediation: Bump customer to quarantine
• Cross-domain Integration – Enable end-to-end IT workflow automation and integrate across IT domains to reduce execution delays
• StackStorm microservices-based framework provides scalable, extendable service deployment
• Sensors, rules, actions enable straightforward integration with cross-domain technologies and platforms
• Nearly 2000 points of integration improve ease of adoption and time-to-value
• Event-driven automation initiates action and replaces manual tasks for commonly-encountered issues and enables interaction between cross-domain technologies
• Flexible workflow-automation and no vendor lock-in – Unleash IT agility with open turnkey, customizable, or DIY workflow automation.
• Reduced time-to-value with Out-of-the-box functionality
• Evolve automation at your own pace and customize to meet unique needs
• DevOps Inspired – Leverage the power of DevOps methodologies, open source technologies, and a thriving technical community
• Use of commonly-used languages (Python, Mistral) and format eases transition and adoption
• Leverage thriving community of like-minded peers for support, shared knowledge, and a source of innovation
• Open, extensible tools, services, and components fosters innovation and ecosystem
|Packaging||Software ApplicationSoftware Library|
|Categories||DevOps and Orchestration|
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.