The ETX-2v is a carrier-grade white box, installed at the customer premises – either at headquarters or in remote branch sites.
The ETX-2v supports a wide range of business customers and user scenarios, from small offices to large sites, using a variety of bandwidth and processing power options.
– White box compute platform with powerful processing capabilities for service chaining.
– Flexibility allows operators to spin-up virtual managed services, from security to routing, SD-WAN to IT services, and much more
– Powerful carrier-class operating system allows service providers to control all devices and functions
– Single hardware platform to optimize inventory
– RADview domain orchestration to deploy and chain VNFs
|Packaging||Virtual Appliance/VM ImageSoftware Application|
|Categories||Networking > Virtual Network Functions > SD-WAN and Virtual CPE (vCPE)|
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.