RAD’s vCPE Toolbox offers everything service providers need to roll out carrier-grade NFV/SDN-based business services today while maintaining full openness to work with any VNF, controller, orchestrator, and third-party white box (no vendor lock-in).
Featuring the most diverse portfolio in the market to meet specific service provider needs, it includes:
– Powerful, carrier-grade vCPE-OS operating system for third-party and RAD platforms
– Carrier Ethernet EADs and IP routers with pluggable x86 server modules
– Pluggable physical network functions (P-PNFs) adding connectivity, acceleration and SLA assurance capabilities to servers
– RADview management and domain orchestration
– Virtualized network functions (VNFs), including the vAccess VNF for service delivery and assurance
– D-NFV Alliance: pre-tested VNFs and apps
|Packaging||Hardware ApplianceVirtual Appliance/VM ImageSoftware ApplicationSoftware Library|
|Categories||Networking > Virtual Network Functions > SD-WAN and Virtual CPE (vCPE)|
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.