Part of RAD’s Service Assured Access solutions, the ETX-2i line of next-generation NID/NTUs offers advanced demarcation for SLA-based, L2 and L3 business services, wholesale services and mobile backhaul.
The ETX-2i also serves as a Universal CPE (uCPE), Whitebox+, which enhances a pluggable x86 server module with Physical Network Functions (PNFs) to enable superior performance for vCPE applications. It is supported by RADview management and orchestration.
– Whitebox+ with embedded physical network functions in a single device to optimize inventor
– Flexible vCPE deployment to fit diverse performance, cost and security needs
– Powerful carrier-class operating system uses interoperable NETCONF protocol
– Wire-speed networking performance while preserving CPU resources for instantiation of additional VNFs
– Consistent CE 2.0 and IP service delivery over any access infrastructure
|Packaging||Hardware ApplianceVirtual Appliance/VM ImageSoftware Application|
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.