Ericsson Dynamic Orchestration
Dynamic Orchestration is a pre-integrated solution that enables Service Providers to launch “out of the box” business use cases that leverage both physical and virtual network functions. Dynamic Orchestration is based on existing products that are pre-integrated with each other to support specific business use cases. It enables the creation, provisioning and assurance of E2E services in an automated way. This enables quick time to market, optimize costs and establish new revenue streams. The use cases include mobile core related, like vEPC and vIMS as well as virtual Enterprise services, including vCPE or SD-WAN.
Key components of the solution include:
1) VNF Onboarding: To quickly Onboard and validate multi-vendor VNFs on the Service Provider environment
2) End-to-End Orchestration: To automate the instantiation and configuration of network services, including all intra-DC and inter-DC network services, across multiple domains and multi-vendor scenarios
3) Element Management: To provide VNF specific life cycle management such as scaling and healing based on application specific knowledge
4) Assurance: To monitor application and infrastructure alarms, across domains, and enabling policy-based and automated self-healing scenarios for the customer services
5) Inventory: To provide a real-time topology as well as service design & assign capabilities for physical, virtual and hybrid customer services across multiple domains
Key benefits of the solution include:
1) Speed in time to market: automating fulfilment and customer onboarding means quicker service launch and reduction in associated operational expenses
2) Zero touch Automation: Enables Self-service customer provisioning and closed-loop assurance to maintain customer SLAs
3) Central management: Visualization of end to end services across multiple domains
4) Open, Multi-vendor: with open-APIs the orchestration solution can easily integrate with multiple vendors
5) Aligned to Industry Standards: The orchestration solution is aligned to ETSI MANO stage 3 specifications and TOSCA for service life cycle management
|Categories||Cloud and Virtualization > Cloud Orchestration|
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.